LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, December 8, 2008


 

my weekend

i met david..
he's back from Aus...

my honey bunny....


us..me, david, daddy, the rest are my relatives

we had an immediate, sudden, impromptu band, playing christmas hymns, using all the instruments in my music room.

and he'll be going to UWA next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can u believ it??? my dream University...

i nearly nearly went there lorrrrrrr

and now..

i'm stuck in UCSI. :(

i must find out the calendar next year!!!!! i need to book flight!!!! i must fly over to perth during next year's sem break.!!! i cant tahan..I NEED TO TOUR UWA!!!!

and also go busking with david....

and eat the strawberries that grow in his house....



sok meng came and stay overnight in my house...

brought her around kepong..

brought her for good food

and drove her up to desa parkcity for a nice plate of spaghetti and choc mousse. quinnie joined us, and we chat and chat...while we enjoy the chilling breeze due to the drizzle that seemed to go on forever....

us in 'the curve'

10:43 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home