LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, December 1, 2008

today...i checked my mail. i hardly do... maybe..God wanted me to check me mail....

i received an email from my cousin sis in Rome...

i cried out my heart after reading her mail..although it's jus a letter..

lynn..if ur reading this post, i jus want to tell u i miss u greatly.. i wish ur here with me.
yea, i look happy, i feel happy too..but deep down inside me, there's stil a hint of sadness and grief. yea.. grief. but i cant tell wat that is..

i jus want to hug u.... i miss u... i wish ur here

somehow, i can jus pour everything out to u, and i can find peace in u....

i jus wish ur here....

yea..i did receive an offer from UWA for engineering...

i nearly nearly went and i could have been staying in ur room now...

how i miss the hopes i had....

i tot i could see david and james almost everyday...

suddenly, everything flashed back...how i pick strawberries in ur garden and flee when i see wood worms....and how david will laugh at me... i miss the memories...and ur dad's fish porridge..

yea, everything could have been so so diff now if i were to take up engineering..

but i duno if i'm really happy now...

i kinda lost everthing too thou...

i even lost someone whom i love so much due to my busy schedule..i'll explain further in me email to u...

u know..i miss u greatly...

pls do come and visit me when u can....

i'll wait for u...........

10:04 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home