LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, November 7, 2008


 

1st week of holiday

i've learnt erhu already...had my first lesson. i can play 'as the deer' ( a church hymn ) and 'lord have mercy' already...

and

i've bought my 2009 planner already..... jess and raechan helped me in choosing the lightest planner....and we messed up the place....

i went to sarah chang's concert last weekend...... kinda cool...yeah....but i'll still prefer Fung Chern Hwei.. he's still the best....

me and sarah chang

our UCSI group photo

and i took a pic with MY BELOVED VIOLIN TEACHER, MR. PRODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

me, prody and shin hong


i love my Mr. Prody. he's the best anyone can have. although he's as kind as uncle dominic....
i love prody!!!!!!!
i love prody!!!!!!
i think i'm madly in love with prody.
i'll get to see him next monday....he'll bring me for a masterclass....
thinking of it makes me tremble...
monday is the masterclass...but til now, i dun even have a piece in hand.
I DUNNO WAT TO PLAY!!!!!
i hope i wont sia sui prody on monday....


went back to college few times.... practice our string quartet and to practice my piano duo

went back to sec skol today... talked to alot alot alot alot of teachers.....

i went straight to pejabat..i wanted to go into Mr. Lim's office. but, b4 i even reach there, few teachers stopped me and talked to me......( do i still look the same?? ... maybe )

even my form 1 teacher can still recognize me.....
one teacher remembered my laughter....

then...be4 i can step into the office, pn. toh dragged me to bilik disiplin
and asked me about my life studying music....i hate that place man....place where i kena rotan....BY HER....

finally, i managed to step out of bilik disiplin,and made my way to Mr. Lim's office....
when he saw me, when our eyes met, we knew....we can talk the whole day...

but after few mins, i left...cuz, my darling Chamber of Music was waiting for me.....
i had a nice chat with the members tat are really serious in playing violin.
then, we planned the next CHamber of Music performance, which is next year, January...
hope it'll be good....

yea..so..tat's the first week of my 2 mnths holiday...

and i watched a few good movies too....see..guys..i do watch movies too....but i still feel it's wasting my time.....

11:37 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:37 PM

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Aaron Lo said...

hey, you actually get to take pictures with Sarah Chang?

Since when you can do that?

 
At November 13, 2008 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Victoria said...

why???u want to take pics with her tooooo????
oh ya..btw, that's Mr. Prody..my current violin teacher...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home