LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, September 14, 2008


 

life as a music student is not as easy as i've thought

life's sooo busy..no time for blogging, manicure, sleeping, eating, resting, yam cha, shopping..bla bla....

kinda regret studying music..

dunno why....

i'm always rushing here and there, trying to find for scores, trying to find practice room, trying to find free time....

really regret studying music....

lately, my brain's getting worst and worst..my memory..sth's very wrong with it. i keep forgetting things and worst stilll, keep misplacing my stuffs!!!!!!!!!!

1. my file... all my important documents and my scores... i've misplaced it a few times..always found by my frens....they'll pass it to me, then only i'll realize my file's missing.

2. my purse..it's always missing

3. my handphone.. i'm always leaving it everywhere.. and i'll forget to bring it with me when i leave..

4. my books!!!! my damn expensive music history books!!!!!! i'm always searching high and low for it....

5. last but not least.. my violin which costs me a life's fortune... i'm always forgetting it..cant blame me..it's so damn heavy. cant carry it everywhere i go..so, i tend to leave it somewhere and i'll forget bout it....



I NEARLY LOST MY VIOLIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i got a shock when i suddenly realize my violin's

NOT IN MY MUSIC ROOM

NOT IN MY LIVING ROOM

NOT IN MY BROTHER'S STUDY ROOM

NOT IN MY ROOM

NOT LYING ON THE TABLE OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE

IT'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

shit.....

then i realize...i must have left it somewhere...

walau..i got a shock of my lifetime!!!!!

finally, i found it..it's in my church..

lying on a bench in my church...

tat was wat happened to me today....

i'm bringing it to college tomoro..we're going to UPM for orchestra practice after class.. i hope i wont leave it in UPM.. haihhhhhh....

wat's wrong with me ???

7:59 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 7:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home