LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, July 18, 2008


 

My Beloved is back!!!!!!!

Fung Chern Hwei came to UCSI today..... to give masterclass.. hhahahaaha..i'm sooo happy tat i can melt!!!!!

my preparations :
1. charge my camera batteries 3 days ahead
2. got ready 2 spare memory card in case i take more than 5 Gb's pic
3. plead Shin Hong to bring his camera tooo....
4. tell my aural teacher to release me earlier so tat i can book a nice seat to take lots of his pics
5. call and make sure Shin Hong goes there early to book a seat for me and Sok Meng
6. plead Sok Meng to come so that she can help me get a few nice good shots of him

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok..so this was wat happen....

aural teacher let me go earlier...i was running up the stairs from 1st to 3rd floor.. flying up actually cuz Shin Hong was having trouble..dunno which seats to choose...
when i ran into the recital hall...walk towards the front seat.....i saw him..sitting there..i got a shock!!!!! din expect him to be sitting there.... i jumped up.. he also jumped in his seats... which means, he still recognize me!!!!!!!then , i approach him...

me : teacher??
him: ya
me : u still remember me??
him: of cuz laaaaaaa

i nearly melt.....

him: i met Dominic that day and we talked about u....

i lagi nearly melt....

then we started talking....talking...talking....i can really melt into water....

then,...the masterclass started... i sat behind him..
i kept taking lots lots lots of pics......

i took almost 200 pics of him.....

my camera jus followed him
wherever he stands, wherever he sits, wherever he went....


him be4 the start of masterclass....he was adjusting the mics

giving masterclass

one of the piece being played...the devil trill's sonata by Tartini. one of my fav song.

him picking up his violin

lastly...a pic of us... :)


fly me to the sun
let me melt in ur arms
let me feel how spring is like
in Uranium and Stars....


9:19 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home