LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, May 19, 2008


 

a long tiring day

today..i drove all the way to SPCA and adopted a dog. also white color. i only go for white dogs..

then..drove to hartamas...to Dominic's shop and bought a violin, bow and a case ....

i actually planned to go try out my dress... bridesmaid dress.. but couldnt make it..

then..rushed home to teman my bro for cycling...

then..rushed for dinner

then.... rush home to complete my homework...

later need to practice piano...

haihh....

9:36 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home