LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, April 14, 2008


 

fragile eli

guys..i'm getting thinner and thinner. dun ask me why... i hope to get fat but it went the opposite.. wat is wrong with me??

i tried and i did make an effort to exercise. REALLY!!!! i do some cycling almost everyday if it's not raining.... see...i do exercise!!!!!

hmm..let's see wat i've been doing...
1. the last time i exercised was yesterday.. cycled to chris house.. see..exercise also wat...
2. the heaviest thing i've ever carried was my violin in it's case. super heavy. my hand can break lor..
3. the heaviest meal i had was last nite. i ate like a bear.. surprisingly. i ate one big plate of rice!!!
4. the most energy-consuming activity i did was... dunno... cycling. ya... i always become a jelly after cycling...
5. the most tiring thing i've done to my hand is writing.. jus wrote a long essay for scholarship..copied it onto the paper....

maybe i shud change my lifestlye... to make myself stronger and fatter be4 i step into Uni...

9:34 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home