LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Wednesday, April 9, 2008


 

my final decision

my dear friends.. 22nd of april is my audition in UCSI. i hope i wont freak out... i wish i can play perfectly well.. but... can i??? :(

for those who are still blur.. ya... i'm not going Australia or New Zealand or Taiwan... i'll be staying in Malaysia, studying in UCSI...sedaya university college..

i've changed my course of study.. not change actually.. the correct word would be..i've made my decision.. i've chose music.. i've thought about it... i cant live without it, esp my violin. i love it too much... i love my violin.....................

so.. since i've chosen music, i hv nowhere to study. either Taiwan, Singapore or Malaysia. I'm still waiting for NUS's Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music's reply. if i'm qualified for it, i'll go there and stop my studies in Sedaya. As for Taiwan... i prefer Malaysia over taiwan. it's all in mandarin...i can die studying there.. i rather stay in Malaysia..

so...tat's bout it. my latest news...

9:40 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:40 PM

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia you lor..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home