LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, April 13, 2008


 

i'm officially 19 !!!!

12th April .. Elizabeth the Great step into the Earth 19 years ago... i'm officially 19 !!! can u believe it??? i'm so old adi..... next year 20!!!! my gosh! no more a kiddie... *sobs*.

i celebrated my bday with my 2 best best best best bes frens on the Earth. Angelina and Christopher on Friday night. Angelina suggested Laundry or TGI. i wanted somewhere more cosy, non-smoking and more quiet where i can talk and laugh loudly.. so, we went to TGI..

we started off with photo taking session.. well.. me and anglina cant live wiithout taking pics...

us, trying to snap some vain pics...

us admiring our ability ....
me and christopher....
our dessert...the ice cream which angelina tot it'll be very small... mana tau.. she got a shock when it came.. hahahhah...


then... Angie and Chris did sth awfully scary to me.. despite all my begging and pleading, they jus ignored me... :( they made me STAND ON THE TABLE .. i was like... shit..i tot i was going to faint.. lucky Chris held on to my hand..
after dinner, we went to take some pics at the fountain or watever it is...

Chris trying to be at the same height with me..
his actual height....
ok... to be frank, i'm actually until his chin only... my heels helped me.... kekekkekkkekee

for more pics... visit click here

then, came saturday.. my actual birthday..

i went to violin class and mass as usual. then... Youth actually planned to have steamboat but... haihhh.... we failed.. very few ppl turned up.. so, we postponed it...
so, i had dinner with my family . we had Japanese food..


my bro... damn cool one lor..as usual.. he hates taking pic, unlike me...
my mom and bro...
Dad and i..

me trying to force my bro to take pic...
us trying to look like rabbits. it was my bro's idea.. not mine..
i'd like to thank all of u who sent me msg wishing me happy birthday.. i din expect some of u to even know my bday.. haha.. thx loads... i'm really glad that i've got such nice loving frens around me... i really appreciate u all..

Dear Lord, i thank u for granting me such nice parents and family.. i thank u for giving me such a nice daddy.. i love him.. dad, i love u.. really.. althoug i've nvr expressed my feelings for u.. but, deep down inside me, i really love u. pls dun leave me.. pls... i need ur guidance although i feel irritated sometimes but i know ur trying to protect me and trying to give me the best of everything. i love u.. u provide me with everything i need. u give me everything i want. thx..

I feel i'm so blessed with God's love...

Thx my friends... happy birthday to me..


sweet nineteen !!!!

1:08 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 1:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home