LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, April 17, 2008


 

excited eli

I cant wait to start my Uni life laaaaa... cant it be faster??? 5th of May!!! pls arrive faster!!!!!

imagine myself..carrying violin to uni instead of bags... so fun!!!!!! so cool!!!!!! me and my violin..we wont be separated.. it'll follow me everywhere i go...

study music will be sooo fun.. ( i guess)
it's sth i like..so..i think..i wont feel that i'm studying after all...
1. i've been waiting and waiting to study music history and piano pedagogy and stuffs like tat..
2. i love playing on my instrument..playing it 24 hrs a day is no prob at all...
3. although i dread analysing music and music theory..but.. it's better than calculus
4. i cant wait to be with music all day long, without worrying about my unfinished mathematics or physics

WOW!!!! finally!!! i'm off from all those formulas and theories..photons and neutrons...calculus and trigo... i'm freed!!!! yipee.. hahhahaa..

music.. come to me.... COME TO ME!!!!

9:32 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home