LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, May 4, 2008


 

to : JinLin ( Justea )

justea..sorry..cant attend ur surprise bday party. i have to get up at 5am tomoro morning..first day of uni..dun wanna look like a corpse and sleep in class...worst still.my first class starts at 8.30am, my last class ends at 7pm. so...hectic day... i'm sorry.....

happy birthday....

we're all stepping closer and closer towards adulthood adi...seems scary...but exciting..

justea.... i wanna thank you for helping me all this while in my hard times and console me in my sad times.... ur the greatest fren one can have. i hope our frenship can last a life time...

once again..happy birthday. hope u had a great time with S6 surprise party. i regret deeply for not attending it....

Love ,
Elizabeth Chua

8:34 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 8:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home