LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, May 1, 2008


 

my new fase of life

orientation was booooring....... and i'm glad Chris came and teman me home for both days..if not..i'll die of hunger or cry by the roadside....

i cant wait til Monday!! my first day!!!! at last!!!! i can study music!!!! imagine myself..carrying my violin to uni..oh..my love.... my darling... at last..i can bring u everywhere i go..and be part of my life...

the courses are sooo fun and interesting... i cant wait to study all of them!!! i took italian diction as one of my electives this sem. ITALIAN DICTION!!!! for those who knows me well will know i'm crazy over italian language since form 4. at last!!!! and there's also a symphony orchestra!!!

u know wat?!???!?!???! there's only 4 ppl(including me) studying degree in classical. and 3 ppl study degree in contemporary.... hhahahhaahahahaahahah...

i jus cant wait. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:49 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home