LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, April 28, 2008


 

some random pics

he is as vain as me....

chris with specs

chris without specs.... which one looks better??


i just re arranged my room to make it tidier.. arranged my nail polish according to rainbow color..

my re arranged perfumes...


me and my dog






9:55 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:55 PM

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Christopher Andrew said...

Thanks for making me look more nerdier than wat i'm already am... hahaha.. and there's nothing "sia sui" about our legs being same size..

Interesting line up of ur perfume.. colours of the rainbow huh..:)

Enjoy ur orientation and God Speed
Love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home