LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, May 6, 2008


 

Uni is NOT FUN AT ALL !!!

guyz... i'm half dead... seriously half dead. no difference from a corpse.... it's soooo damn tiring....

i felt like i havent sleep for years.... energy is drained off totally.....

thursday need to bring violin somemore... die. i've always thought that bringing my violin with me to class willl be fun. it's NOT. especially when :

1. i'm soooo strengthless and fragile.. i carry for few mins only..hand gonna break adi... how to carry the whole day??
2. i'm taking ktm and then the shuttle. i dunno how to squeeeeeeze in with the ppl. there's hardly space for humans.. lucky i'm not bringing a cello. WORST!!!!!
3. waiting for ktm or in the ktm might be hot and stuffy. it'll SPOIL MY VIOLIN!!!!!!!!

:(


it's not soooo fun after alll....

i'm dead tired now... gonna rush assignements adi... haihhh... dun even hv time to blog!!!

7:37 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 7:37 PM

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2008 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck in ur uni life!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home