LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, June 1, 2008


 

stressed music life

i never thought that studying music could be stressful too... well..maybe it's becuz i hurt my hand....
my recital date is coming near.. my hand still does not show any signs of improvement. maybe it did got better a little. ohhhh... pls Lord... cure my hand...

i hv sooo many songs to learn and yet i cant practice.. my recital piece..it's not easy..and i dun hv chance to practice... how ? how? how???? i dun want to play like shit in my first recital... how i wish i can just sing and not play.......

tomoro is my 2nd violin class... i love my violin teacher.. mr. Prody G. he's sooooo kind and caring and happy and funny.. he keeps joking and laughing... i hope to see a drastic obvious improvement in my violin skills at the end of this semester...
i dare not reveal to my violin teacher about my hurt nerves... scared he'll ask me not to play... i'm going to burst. really... i hate my body.. always full with problems.. uselesss me.. i hate myself.

4:28 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 4:28 PM

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2008 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Christopher Andrew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 8, 2008 at 12:12 PM , Blogger YQ Fong said...

when is ur performance?? and where??? outsiders can watch or not?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home