LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, May 25, 2008


 

sth is wrong with me

i lost weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno why..i eat sooo much. so much, and yet!!! my weight is not increasing but decreasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat is wrong??!??!!?!??!????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

6 kg...no wonder everybody says i'm skinnier than ever laaaaaaa... yorrrrrrr. pls laaaa......

haihh... and guess wat... i hurt my hand. nerves . shit... i dunno how to play piano with my hand like this... yor!!!!! i better quickly take up voice minor man... at least..if sth happened, i can still sing and earn a living.....

6:24 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 6:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home