LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, July 13, 2008

i went straight down to midvalley after class tat day to get a dress... plan to wear that for my recital too.... i pulled David to teman me... i need some comments for that dress before i buy it...

then...we had carl's jr burger... gosh.... it's sooo big till i eat til jaw-ache.. i'm serious. my teeth, gum, mouth aching... i hv to hang my mouth open to let it rest.... can u believe it???


then..we smuggled drinks into cinema.....we watched hancock.. damn funny..but some parts quite touching.....

cover it with my sweater...done :)

him carrying the bag...makes him look so girlish..hahhahahaha


for my frens who wants to see how UCSI's recital hall looks like.. this is the grand piano on the tiny stage....

to the vain king.... vain-er than me ( ya..to all my frens..if u feel i'm very vain..i think u'll faint if u meet this guy ).... u can grab these 2 photos laaaa... i edit abit adi... a lil bit only laaaaa.. u look better in the 2nd pic...but both also very chuan.. feel like boxing u..Fung Chern Hwei is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait...... wat can i do?? shall i bring my violin for him to sign on it?? shud i give him roses after his masterclass?? shud i take pic with him??? wat can i do???????? argh.... i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's my first and only idol.. and he'll be my only idol forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


can u believe it..i scratched my hand. right hand.. one scratch one day... yorrr...wat's wrong with me????geng lerr... one scratch one day. can u do it??

9:19 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home