LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, July 4, 2008


 

in the lovely month of july

it's the month of July already.. it means, i'll get to see Fung Chern Hwei soon!!!! and it also means my recital date is drawing NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've planned to play my Bach's prelude and fugue expressively. sth not baroque at all.. i'll use a Romantic period approach to that piece. kekekekekkekkekeke..... i've learned sth from Shin Hong.. eat bananas be4 recital...i'll bring one tandan of bananas on my recital day....

it's been raining this few mornings.. gloomy dreary moody mornings.....
some pics to exaggerate the coldness and stiffness of the morning...

an interesting way of wearing the sweater..i find it warmer wearing it like this...
trying to make me look happier?????

dun think so.. it's too cold for me to look happy...

andrew's turn to look like a penguin.... but he look more like a strip-eran interesting pic...

have u seen ppl sleeping like this in the LRT???? hope he doesnt drool on my violin case.....

some 'artistic' pictures by an 'artistic' photographerat once glance, this looks very scary....
my elmo violin case which is more famous than me....

11:08 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home