LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

tomoro's my recital... i wonder how i'll feel tomoro... will i be able to eat my lunch???

i reach colllege at 6.30am today so that i can use the recital hall's piano...

it was still pitch dark when i reached...

no breathe of life..

the moon was still shining bright..

everywhere silence..not even the screech of a bug can be heard

no cars in the carpark..

noting...

as i step into block C.... there's nobody but me...

my footsteps echoed as i walk to the lift...

when i finally reached level 3...

there's nobody at all...

i walked into the recital hall and started my prelude and fugue eerily....

it was a great experience going to college soooo early with nobody there yet..will do it more often.....


i've finish working for this sem... can u believe it?? i finish 65 hrs in half a sem's time ( 7 weeks ). fast lerrrrrrrrr.... other scholarship students are shock when i told them i've completed my hours.. hahahhahahhahaa... it's all my hard work arrr...workind 6 hrs per day... work til my brain go kuku ....back ache. here ache. there ache..

next sem hv to work again...oh yux.....

9:14 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home