LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, July 18, 2008


 

towards the end of july....

time flies.......

july is crawling to the end...

which means..my recital date is drawing near.............

next thurs is my recital adi... !!!!! so fast... excited yet nervous.....
i'll be doing sth special... :)
to play baroque with a romantic touch...
in other words..
imagine Chopin playing Bach's piece...
yeah..sth like tat....
i hope ppl wont boo me...

24th is my recital..

26th i'm gonna be bridesmaid... and violinist.. 2 in one go...

time flies...

i'm sick...fever for few days..coughing non stop...flu...ewww..i hate it..why must i be sick near exams time????? dun wanna cough during recital..add sound effects..hhahhaa

10:23 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home