LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, August 21, 2008


 

gloomy thursday

today..went all the way to KLCC jus to get Sarah Chang's ticket but FAILED! cant buy yet...haihhh..so disappointed. need to go there again....

lunch time.. my favourite cheese bake rice at Kim Gary..
me and my hair... taken by a lousy photographer :P

me..dozing off while waiting for my food to arrrive..waited damn long...

got a very cute pic of shin hong-the-vain after many shots...

then.... my dreary droopy gloomy day proceeds with fruitless shopping. planned to buy black top, black slacks, black flats, black heels... in the end, i only got one black top.... haihhhh..one whole day, only one black top...

i must motivate myself..to be more energetic next time when i go shopping... the weather really affects my emotions alot lorrrrrrr...shopping on a rainy day..makes things soo gloomy...

melissa..when will u be back from Ipoh???!??!??!!?!?!?!?! faster come to KL laaaa...

11:19 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:19 PM

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 at 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!

OMGOMG. You wanna go see Sarah Chang? Didn't call me along?

I wanted to go too. I spoke to Jess Lim and she said she'll get ticket for me.

 
At August 30, 2008 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Christopher Andrew said...

Hey, just so you know that my office is still at KLCC and it would not be much of a hassle for me to purchase tickets to any concert or performance at MPO

Just drop me a buzz at any time of your convenience.

Peace...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home