LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Saturday, August 9, 2008


 

UCSI Choir Concert

last wednesday was UCSI's choir concert... damn tiring lorrrrr.... the worst part was we all have to bring a fren... lucky angelina came willingly.....
the 2nd worst part of the concert is to wear black from top to bottom. i dun hv black top, black slacks and black shoes..... yorrrrr... in the end, i wore my black sweater. hahaha.. SWEATER. borrowed black pants from Angie and wore my black boots. BOOTS . haahahahahahahahahaah . i know i look weird. but..ahh..watever... at least i'm black from top to bottom. gotta go shopiing adi man....

melissa packed McD for us.. knowing that i have a big gigantic tummy.... my Big Mac only last me 1 hour.. after rehearsal..i was hungry again.... u can imagine how small Mcd burgers are....

me sitting outside a practice room, stuffing the Big Mac into my small mouth...



us..4 of us.. elizabeth, Jean, Linet and Melissa

4:27 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 4:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home