LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Saturday, August 23, 2008

did some shootings over the weekends....







my castle...


musician resting..






me and my bro... reminds me of classical period pictures... SYMMETRY SYMMETRY...



2 musicians..playing violin at the entrance of my castle...







i like this the most..


Queen elizabeth and her thronemy cute lil bro...

10:19 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:19 PM

2 Comments:

At September 7, 2008 at 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg it's been so long since high school! i remember I always see you with your hair tied up. it's a great change to finally see more of you with your hair let down. nice

 
At September 11, 2008 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMGosh, Elizabeth sakai, still look as horny as last time >< nice pictures...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home