LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, September 19, 2008


 

SAKAI gang

i just read a comment posted by my sec skol fren... it says sth like... Elizabeth sakai, still as horny as ever or sth like tat..cant rmb...

i was like..
o my gosh...

elizabeth sakai...

soooo long ago since ppl call me that...miss it sooo much....miss my Sakai Gang sooo much....

Jessie, i can imagine u like a lizard now.....

now, T-rex is leaving adi.... so sad..... :(

i still rmb, we had 8 of us....
1. me as Sakai Bird
2. Ong Yin as Chickong
3. Jessie as Lizard
4. Rachel Nge as T-Rex
5. Men Xuen as Monkey
6. Rachel Cho as Iguana
7. Er Ling as Girafe
8. Jillian as Ostrich

and i composed the theme song of our Sakai Gang,

and i sang it to Ms. Assunta during English Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it seems sooo long ago..all this memories...how we play and sing and eat and talk and sleep in class....

i stilll remember Jessie, Men Xuen and Rachel giving me lying-quiz. see how well i can lie....
and all the funny, lame jokes...GOSH....i miss F5 sooo much....

Sakai Gang... without Jillian..dunno where she went..

jessie, rachel nge, me and men xuen on our graduation day
see how i laugh..ahhahahahaahha....
i look so different during F5...

u know wad guys..... i'm still as sakai as ever...maybe not soooo sakaish as F5 but the essence wont leave me.....

i found this pic!!!!!!! wahahahahhaaaaahh....


not forgetting my beloved Chamber of Music...

8:10 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 8:10 PM

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2008 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

haha... i don't know tat my words will bring back so many of memories for u >< Continue to rock with ur music yeah!!!

Actually i saw a link to ur blog in Adrian's blog, so i clicked on it and i thought i will just post a few words, wow!! I dun expect it to inspire u to post a blog entry just for sakai haha...Keep it up babe =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home