LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Saturday, November 1, 2008


 

END OF SEM 2

Sem 2 has come to an end... i'm so so so so glad. i've been waiting for this day since the beginning of the semester.

orchestra concert last nite marks the end of my semester..although i'm overjoyed but..kinda sad too...it also means i wont be seeing my frens for 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, i've planned my holidays to avoid boredom...
1. i'll learn yoga
2. i'll learn erhu
3. i'll teach music
4. i'll go back to uni to practice my next semester's CME
5. i'll go back to uni to find frens who doesnt go back to their hometown
6. i'll find frens around my area to shop
7. i'll go to singapore to buy my violin case

hmmm.... oh ya... one more...

find jesssie.... to cook mac and cheese and choc cake

guess all this will make me stay away from growing moulds on my head... dun want my brown streak to turn green

i'm going to sarah chang's concert tomoro. so happy!!!! cuz i can see mr. prody, sok meng, jessica and i can kill shin hong... i'll strangle him for spreading his virus to me... now i'm down with flu.....

yesterday, me and jessica went shopping... and i spot a dress....

i fell in love with that dress... i want to get sth like tat for my graduation recital!!!!!!

.. we had no choice but to drag our violins with us.. u know wat we did?????

my violin is tooo heavy for me to carry the whole day la....

then... we followrd Raechan to uni....

followed my rehearsal and then the concert...

some pics of UCSI-UPM orchestra concert....


me at the back....

the 2 conductors...
during the flute concerto


before the piano concerto
during the piano concerto

well..glad it's over.. thinking of how we had to travel to UPM for practice.....
i still remembered the night we got lost...
we, 3 girls...
took the wrong highway
went all the way to putrajaya instead of Damansara.....

the highway was sooo long....neverending
so scary.......

but.. well.... at least there's 3 of us, and not alone.....


i need to thank Aaron Lo tooo for travelling up and down with me to Uni, early in the morning...
u've been a great CHamber music ensemble partner.. great playing with u.....
hope u learnt sth and enjoyed urself in UCSI...


us in one of the coaching....i'm sooo happy this sem is over.... well it means tat next year, i'm sem 3!!!!!! so fast!!!!!!!!! my gudnesss.....

i think i realized sth about me in this semester...

i'm not.. definitely NOT a classical player.... and i start to dislike classical songs... esp Mozart and Haydn....

i think i like Baroque and Romantic more and more and more......

esp after my sickening, disappointing, heartaching piano jury....

my heart crashed when i step out of the jury room....

so heartaching....

i love u, J.S.Bach

3:21 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 3:21 PM

1 Comments:

At November 2, 2008 at 1:39 AM , Blogger FoonG said...

Wah, so many things to do this holiday ah?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home