LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


 

nodame cantabile

i'm getting crazy

crazy

CRAZY

cuz of Mr. Pang.

he introduced me to watch nodame cantabile...

this movie is sooo motivating...really...those of u, if lack of motivation to practice, watch this movie

thx to Mr. Pang... he's always my saviour...in Chemistry and in Music

it made me crazy

until i hv to express my crazineess here

it's so motivating

i'll pick up my violin now and practice

i love my violin

i love u

my dear violin

oh no...violin again..sorry to my piano..but..violin always comes first in my heart......

and i found a very nice piano duo by MOZART.

yea..me and mozart sonatas???? i know..we dun click along well..but this duo touched my heart

TOMORO, I'LL GO COLLEGE, AND TRY TO BRAINWASH SHAWN

AND MAKE HIM PLAY THAT DUO....

i start to like Mozart sonatas......

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u know wat???

i jus realized...there's actually a nice Haydn sonata too...No.37. damnit nice.....

i start to like classical pieces now.....

lil by lil

i love u Mozart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll dig my library for ur duo scores tomoro

i'm gettting crazy

really crazy

i'll practice violin later, when the clock striked 1am...

tat's when my soul gathers around my violin.......

11:54 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:54 PM

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2008 at 12:46 AM , Blogger FoonG said...

Are you watching the anime or the drama series?

 
At November 22, 2008 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Victoria said...

not the anime one..
the main actor is sooo damnit handsome......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home