LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, November 13, 2008


 

ZU ZU's birthday...

this was how i look like at the end of the day........
the choc cream even kena my EYEBALL




me and quinnie.....
me n zu zu....the bday girl..the rock'est classical guitarist.....

zu playing bowling

quinnie......throwing her ball...wakakakakakakak
i dare not play..i scat i'll break my finger....
typical me....


then, we went to college, and met other ppl.......they hid in the 109 practice room...

her susprise face when we surprised her...
the cake...the 3 holes look like bowling ball.....


and then..out came another cake..it's not a cake..but...cream on a biscuit-like base..it's alll creamm...and we slam it right onto her face....and drop on the floor..and we had to clean the floor....
the scary face.....
me and a scarry ZU
then...she started running around. tryiing to kena everyone...clever me, i hid in a practice room, and LOCK THE DOOR..... so, i'll be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i still kena from her...when she finish eating her choc cake....and she cleaned her hand on my face.......

so...everyone got white cream, i got choc cream instead.....


me and quinnie...dunno wat made us stood at the bench...

us

i like this pic the most.... cuz i look so ugly..wakakakakakakakka
and with the UCSI bus behiind us toooo...


and lastly...a lovely pic of winston and his darling.....

9:44 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home