LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, November 21, 2008

i'm having a terrible headache....

real terrible...

is it cuz i hit my head few days ago????
the pain keeps coming back at the exact same spot where i hit my head...
sooo painful..

or is it cuz of the medication i'm taking???
i wonder if there's any side effect

or is it cuz music is killing me???????
so painful..........

i jus realized..the best time to practice is after midnite..
where there's no disturbance....
i need to get my Mendelssohn's Fantasy in F# minor done..
be4 the next sem starts.....

be4 i show it to Ms. Son...

i need to get the details done....

but i'm soooo sleeppyyyyyy..................

i'll fall asleep on the piano....

i hv sooo many pieces to learn by this 2 months..no..1month and 2 weeks....
let's see...
mendelssohn's fantasy in f sharp minor..
one haydn sonata
one schubert sonata
el puerto by albeniz
one french suite or a partita

i can faint........

practice practice....

11:55 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home