LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, November 28, 2008

today,,,i was cleaning up and filing up all unopen letters..

and i saw one....

letter of offer to University of Tasmania....

unconditional offer letter with scholarship...

to study electronics and communication engineering

i was like...it seems so far away.....

my footsteps in becoming an E&E engineer...

it was once sooo close...

now it's so far away from me......

i dare not file that letter...cuz, once i open my file of offer letters....i'll feel very very sad again, looking at all the offer letters i got....
and i'll think bout my dearest Uni of Western Aus..the place where i nearly went...
nearly went

....

haihh...

is music really for me???

why do i feel that it's a stranger to me sometimes????

studying is so much easier....compare to jury...

11:31 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home