LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, December 26, 2008


 

christmas day...

my dog died on christmas day

my dog .. dino.... the one on the right..



i miss the way u hug me..
i miss the way u lean ur head onto my shoulder
i miss the way u drip ur saliva on me
i miss the way u sit still and let me massage u
i miss the way u jog with me...accelerate when i do, slow down when i do, stop when i do
i miss the way u'll stand beside me while i talk to my frens..be it 1 hour or 2 hours, u nvr leave me...u'll just stand beside me...
i miss the way u walk me to sec skol last time, drop me at the main gate and walk home by urself
i miss the way u walk me to tuition class and wait for me outside the gate
i miss the way u bark
i miss everything about u
i miss u soo much..
why must u leave me??
why??????????????????????????????????????????
no other dogs can replace u..

i miss u, dino...
to all my frens who know dino..he left me ... forever... he's gone...


on christmas eve, before mass starts, we had a choir presentation.
first by a quartet..me,angelina, sheila and shoba
followed by kids.. 10 of them. we taught them..wah..i can die...seriously...they're not easy man.i think i baby sit them more than teaching them....

the quartets sang 'silent night, holy night' and my fav 'what child is this'

the kids...b4 the presentation..


us singing..the kids then join in to sing:
1. do u hear what i hear
2. jolly o st nicholas
3. we light a thousand candles
4. we wish u a blessed christmas and feliz navidad

me behind the row of kids...



during the 20th and 21st, me and jess performed in prody's church.. there's this famous pianist, enoch fernando..or sth like tat came...

we played eine kleine nachtmusik..my fav piece.. which was also the piece i played during my last performance with my Chamber of Music back during sec skol year...

10:56 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home