LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

hey guys....

UCSI - UPM orchestra concert is this friday, 10th april...

which is just 2 days before my bday...kekekeke

7.30 pm ( i think )

in UCSI

anyone interested but dunno the way, pls contact me

free admission


come and see us... see me too. :)

6:36 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 6:36 PM

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2009 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Rachel 倪欣薇 said...

LOL. I have no other ideas how to leave bday msgs for u (msn here sucks and all) so HERE! HERE'S A BIG FAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAKAI BIRD!! THE PIONEER OF SAKAI GANG!! Love you loads and loads and loads!! MISS YA!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home