LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, June 28, 2009


 

Li CHuan Yun

today, i went to MPO for Li CHuan Yun's performance...

he played....

Lalo Symphonie Espagnole

goshhhhhh

his interpretation is sooooooooooooooo

soooooooooooooo

dazzling....


his encore piece is.....

paganini's 24 caprice....

but in his own interpretation...

soooooooooooooooooooooo

nice...

he reminds me of Fung Chern Hwei,

although Fung Chern Hwei looks much more handsome.....

i miss Fung Chern Hwei like hell.......

.............

10:18 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home