LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, July 3, 2009


 

my facebook quiz

kekekekekke

guys.. i just created a how well u know me quiz on fb

go try it out..

BEWARE.....

it's very tricky...

it's an imitation of Dr. Jeff's history quiz....

very tricky.....

kekkekekekekekekekeke



i'm jus very disappointed..

cuz zhing hong got my 2 more trickiest questions correct!!!!!!!!!!

wthell........

yiiiissshhhhh.............

9:57 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 9:57 PM

2 Comments:

At July 4, 2009 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Chinese said...

Weird...ppl get correct....u are dissapointed....wth...

 
At July 7, 2009 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Dave said...

yeah la tat's why...weirdo...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home