LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, July 17, 2009


 

KL PAC's 4 Seasons and Yellow River Piano Concerto

walau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AWESOME!!!!!!



REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i love the 'winter's' soloist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i sat beside Prody during the concert...



and we kept discussing bout the soloist, the orchestra, the playing, the tone..



hmm..miss Prody so much....



Yellow River Concerto was GREAT



the soloist is soooo geng........................



haihhh



wish i'm sth like them.....







tomoro got to play in the convo... haihh....early in the morning.....



and i hv to cancel classes......



i dun hv time to do replacements for my students laaaaaaaaaaaa

11:48 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home