LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Friday, July 10, 2009


 

violin class with Fung Chern Hwei

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went for violin class this evening

it's not an ordinary violin class.....

cuz...

the teacher is

FUNG CHERN HWEI!!!!!!!!!!

i've waited for this day since years ago .........

at last.....

i can learn under him again!!!!!!

although classes with him will be...

at most, 4 lessons only be4 he leave to New York again.....

it'll remain as my sweetest memory EVER!!!!!!

he's teaching is really good....

really.......

i learnt alot alot in 1 hour's time....

super lot...

and his patience is.....

walau.....

geng...

i must learn from him......

he's really good....................

10:50 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home