LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

sem's starting soon....1 more month to go....

yiiishh..i hate it...

anyway, i enjoyed my holidays man...

gawsh....

so cool...

dun hv to worry bout studies...

talking bout studies...

i just viewed all my results ytd...

all so sucky!!!!!!!

:(

esp my CME......

but i was shocked to see my aural 4 results...higher than aural 3!!!!! hoohoo...


last week, me and my family went to singapore...

to teman dad do some stuffs...

in return of our accompany,

hehehhehe..

he bought my bro the new PSP Go...

and for me,....

:)

2 DKNY Fresh Blossom..

2 !!!!!!



hahahhahahhaha

and 1 100ml ralph lauren Romance...

he chose the Romance for me...

he went around sniffing at all sorts of perfume the lady introduced

while i was busy looking at the miniatures

and he got that romance for me....

:)


last week, i organized a group class....

for all my 7-9 years old students....

only 7-9....

soooooo fun!!!!!!

i planned a series of games and performance for them...

and the next day, i couldnt even pee....nor climb the stairs..



dave helping to stick the name cards onto every kids shirt...
they are all waiting for their turn to perform...







my legs ache like mad.....

lucky Dave was there to help out...

if not....

he was soooo geng lorrr

after the whole class ended, i looked around and saw so many things to keep

esp the leftover hanging hiding papers from the treasure hunt

soo many...

i was thinking...how to clean

then i was talking to a parent, arranging replacement class

after that, i turned and saw the whole dance studio sparkling clean

no papers were to be found,

everything was nicely in my big plastic bag...

gues who???

of cuz Dave did it laaaa

must thank him gau gau here......

and without his help,

i couldnt even get the whole studio ready before the class starts

so many things to do....

he's the greatest fren on earth....

1:54 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 1:54 PM

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous High School Diploma Online said...

Great blog and post, keep it up i will be subscribing to your feed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home