LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Sunday, July 26, 2009


 

super suang punya sunday..

today, halfway thru my teaching....

karen called....

she said, we're in kepong!!!! where are u?!?!!

i was like.... what??!?!??!?!? i was jumping and screaming infront of my student.. hahahah

then..immediately after teaching, i flew home to meet them...

nicholas is so geng.....

jus came to my house once only...he knew the way to my house liao...

geng nya....

we went to eat durians...

and bought 3kg of mangosteen....

brought to parkcity....

and we ate there....

while shin hong busily took pictures.....

of dogs and us.....

then... we went steamboat..

zhing hong joined us.... woo hoo!!!!!

walau....i cant wait til sem break laaaa

pls laaaaa

faster sem break

i want to go out with frensss.....

8:42 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 8:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home