LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, July 23, 2009


 

jury.. jury..

today,

i stood infront of the jury box

holding my jury form in my hand

shivering.....

i stood for about 5 mins..

thinking..

should i submit the form??

but my gigue sucks...

my passapied sucks!!!!!!!!!

my brahms..dunno ler..teacher din listen to it for 1 month liao..

how ? how? how?

and i walked away...

tomoro 12pm is deadline...

i think i better think bout it laaaaaaaaaaa

tomoro only submit....................

i'm so scat........

i cannot fail jury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cannot fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT FAIL!!!!

10:22 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home