LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Tuesday, July 21, 2009


 

Church CHoir and IHD fellowship party

last sunday, 19th july our family hosted a party....

choir and IHD fellowship party

the crowd was big...

food was very very good.....

really...

i had a great time..cuz...

i ate a lot...

i eat till my stomach.....

so painful til i cant sit....

i jus kept on eating .....

and drinking....

i had a great time...

i think i might host another party on my 21st bday...

which is just NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

and all my ucsi frens who stay in angkasa condo can stay over at my place....

:) :) :)


oh!!!!! anyway, i'm looking forward to sem break cuz Winston, Amy, Karen and Nicholas are coming !!!! yipee!!!!


some pictures.....


me and CS Twins...
after everyone left around 9.30pm,

uncle louis, uncle harold and his wife, me, dad and mom...sat on a table outside..

drank beer and red wine...

and ate fried rice with curry chicken..

and we tallked and ate til 2am....

and of cuz!!! i skipped theory and piano ped class the next morning.....

hahahahha...

good excuse not to go for class...

but at least i stil made the effort to go college at 4pm, jus to attend orchestra, and pay RM2 for parking....cheryl better read this sentence...

11:22 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 11:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home