LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Saturday, August 22, 2009


 

super gan jiong punya wedding mass

this morning...

i was organist for a wedding mass...

i was late..not to say very late..

i din practice the wedding march and bridal march

i din know what hymns i'm supposed to play...

bla bla...

gan jiong until....

i tot i might hv heartattack...

then..

there's one hymn....

i jus got the scores,

right before the hymn started

and luckily i checked with guitarist, what key choir is singing.

they sing in G..

my score is F

i had the sight-transpose the hymn...

my fingers were cold like death...

so so so scared i'll play wrong note or wrong chord.....

finally...

mass ended..

i played mendelssohn's wedding march....

i played one wrong note...

super obvious one...

walau...

so yu....

haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

at last!!!!!

everything ended....

felt sooo lega......

lucky there wasnt any super pai seh punya mistakes.....

10:33 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home