LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Saturday, August 15, 2009


 

my 2 weeks holidays...

although i still have theory finals on monday...but i declare holidays now!!!!!!

yipee!!!!!!!!!!!

i celebrated my half freedom with jason on thursday....

right after history( the killing one ) and aural practical....

we went to watch The Proposal....


then,....yesterday, Friday was aural dictation...

right after that, went for another movie with dave....

celebrated my full freedom...

i dun care bout coming theory d....

and...

i closed my piano lid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at last....

for the first time in a century ( i exaggerated ) ...

right after piano jury on monday....

i came home

and closed my piano lid....

i wont play piano til next sem....

and i can do manicure for 2 weeks!!!!!

patethique-nya.... 2 weeks only..but better than none....

i'm gonna cut my hair...it's very long....

kinda annoying sometimes..

but it wont be too short la...

it'll still be long

and i'll dye my hair dark purple....

:)

and i'll hv classes with fung chern hwei!!!

everyday if i hv enough time to practice...


and i can happily choose a sonata that i like...

2 weeks for me to choose......

2:52 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 2:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home