LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Monday, November 9, 2009


 

trip to uluyam waterfall..

last week, me, jason and 3 other frens..his frens... went to uluyam..
their motive is to take photos for their assignment...
my motive is to teman him la..and also..relax a lil after the super not really sin ku punya short sem...hahhahahaha
we went to a little river first...
then we went further in..deeper into the forest and woods..nearly got lost... and found a waterfall!!!!!!

below are some of my shots.....


our hands....our love..

some ppl were camping right beside the waterfall!!! so cool!!!!! i wana do it too..

and i saw these rocks...sooo cute!!!!!! look like dinosaur eggs...

and...him!!! ta da....

see if u can spot him....


below are some of his shots...of me...ugly me...

i like this....


this is soo beautiful...gosh...i splash the water one....of cuz nice lerrr

oohhh..i like this...


i like this even more..i look so wise...like thinking of sth...wiser than kok wai..

i lagi like this!!!!! my face look so smooth here.... almost flawless..why aaa....normally not like that one worrr....


see...compare to this...this one...is a flaw-ful face...

this pic looks sooo nice...like..bridge to Heaven...

tats all..other pics..i look too ugly to be posted....kekekkekekkekeke

10:39 PM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 10:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home