LADY ELIZABETH

the hidden world in my violin.... hold on to my hand and i'll bring u there... together, let's step into my violin.....

Thursday, November 12, 2009

i actually wanted to post bout lisa's grad..

but..not enuf motivation to do so..

due to facebook

cuz i get more and more frus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get soooo frus!!!!!!!!!!!

cuz i cant move about in fb

i jus duno how

everything is so...

complicated...pls dun laugh at me..

and..

thank goodness..

there's always zhing hong..

to teach me how to use...

how to add this and that

bla bla

his step by step

patience directions..

haihh...

i feeel sooo dumb....

1:00 AM
I shall remain immortal until my violin breaks


by ELIZABETH , inspired by STRADIVARIUS @ 1:00 AM

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Blogger *Style on The Runway* said...

hey hey! Im free!! exam just over! call me b4 i back ipoh!!! =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home